Welcome to eLawyerMD
eLawyerMD offers online legal forms bundled with legal advice for a fixed and reasonable price. We provide Maryland state-specific forms in areas such as estate planning, Maryland divorce and family law actions, and Maryland small business transactions.
This web site is sponsored by the Collaborative Group based in Ellicott City, Maryland, but through this web site we can serve residents and small business throughout the state of Maryland.
Accessing Online Legal Services is Easy!
Here’s how it works: eLawyerMD.com’s online platform gives you 24/7 real-time access to your secure client account where you can view your files, monitor updates, status changes, and charges. There are no hidden fees or costs.
At eLawyerMD.com, you have options to meet your needs:
- Do it with Attorney’s guidance (An Attorney will provide you with guidance so you get it right the first time)
- Have it done by an Attorney for you (Documents completed for you).
- At eLawyerMD.com, clients work virtually – online with, Jac Knust or Emily G. Hobbins, Maryland licensed attorneys. Clients also have the ability to make an appointment to meet with me, or to call the office to discuss their needs.
You’ll never have to miss work, travel to a law office, or wait for long periods of time to talk with a lawyer. Talking with a lawyer is as simple as creating an appointment online for consultations via telephone, Skype or online chat.
1-2-3 Step Procedures to Access Services!
- eLawyerMD.com’s online services require you to register to gain access to your own MyLegalAffairs account.
- You can purchase the legal services you need and retrieve your item(s) online via your MyLegalAffairs account.
- When you’re ready to checkout, save your data and purchase your selected document(s) or service with a credit card online.
It’s as easy as that! If you would like to have legal guidance when completing a document, or would like it to be done for you please contact me via telephone, email, or Skype.
How Our System Works: Our Advantage
- We help Maryland individuals and small businesses deal with their legal problems without spending thousands of dollars in legal fees, or resorting to non-lawyer alternatives.
- We offer Maryland legal forms bundled with legal advice for a fixed fee.
- We also offer traditional legal services that we bill either on a fixed-fee basis per project, or by the hour, depending on the matter and the type of legal problem.
- Within this secure space you can purchase the legal services that we offer, and your entire transaction can be conducted online.
- To purchase a legal form bundled with legal advice, you start by completing an online questionnaire. You can start your questionnaire for free.